Tickets will be available at the door!
Friday Night (After 7pm) “Sponsored by the Swing Club” – $20
Saturday Only (All Classes, Lecture, and Dance) – $100
Saturday Night (After 7pm) – $25
Saturday Late Night (After Midnight) – $10
Sunday Only (All Classes and Dance) – $80
Sunday Dance – $10
Tap Class Drop-in – $30
By registering for the event you agree to the following:
- No refunds will be allowed at any time. Instead, if a registrant can’t attend and we are notified by January 15, 2019, we will give that person credit towards next year. (note: this applies to pass credit only; no credit can be given for add-ons or won passes).
- All Pass Transfers must be completed by January 15, 2017. A $30 administrative fee will be charged for all pass transfers.
- All Passes Won in competitions are non-transferable and do not hold a cash value. We will not honor those just because you have not read the website!
- I understand that swing dancing is both physical and athletic, and therefore poses some natural risks, for which I accept full responsibility. Furthermore I agree not to hold CMDance, or its organizers legally or morally responsible for any injury or mental discomfort I experience under any circumstance. Therefore, I hereby waive any and all liability claims against CMDance, its organizers, their agents and instructors or their agents for any and all injuries which I might suffer during, and/or as a result of, my participation in the Lindy Diversion Event, February 10-12th, 2017 in Denver, CO and its surrounding areas and parking lots. I also assume all responsibility and liability for any injuries I might suffer, or cause, during, and/or as a result of my participation in the Lindy Diversion event, February 22-24th, 2019 in Denver, CO and its surrounding areas and parking lots. Furthermore, I absolve CMDance, its organizers, their agents and instructors or their agents of any and all responsibility for future injuries I might suffer or cause as a result of my participation in the Lindy Diversion Event, February 22-24th, 2019 in Denver, CO, and its surrounding areas and parking lots.
- By executing this waiver, I state that I am in good physical and mental health and know of no reason why I should be unable to fully participate in all event activities in which I partake.
- I understand that CMDance intends to record participation in the classes, dances, and special events on video and in photographs. I expressly grant CMDance the unlimited right and authority to use any such recording in any and all media in which I appear by whatever ways or means with no obligation to me. Such recordings are the sole property of CMDance.
- Lindy Diversion is a private event and may refuse admission to any individual if it believes they pose a threat to any other attendees.
- CMDance reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions at any time, and will update our registrants with the new version when and if that occurs.